We, Fortcom Ltd, with UIC: 206865664, with registered office and address of management: Sofia, Druzhba, 194 ent. B, floor 4, we are clearly aware of the responsibility we have to take care of and protect your personal data that we collect and process in the process of offering and providing our services and we do so in accordance with applicable and applicable law.
With this policy, we want you to know how we collect and process the data you provide to us, as well as your rights. This policy does not change the terms of any contract signed with us. By using the site https://luckyrentacarbg.com you agree to this policy and voluntarily agree to provide your personal data.
І. Collection of personal data
We collect and process your personal data when:
- You visit and / or book a car on the website https://luckyrentacarbg.com, when you contact us by phone, when you visit our office;
- You sign a contract for the provision of a rental car or when using another service offered by us;
- Fill out our surveys or other marketing research;
Subscribe to our site to receive current promotions and other information;
In the event that you provide us with data to a third party, it is your duty and responsibility to ensure that this person has read this policy and that the applicable law has been complied with, before providing us with the information.
We urge you not to provide us with any personal information if you are under 14 years of age.
II. What data we collect
Depending on what services and as a client or partner you use them, the information we collect may be:
- Physical identity – names, PIN / PIN / date of birth, ID card data, address, telephone number, e-mail and others;
- Right to drive a vehicle – Data from a driving license and others;
- Use of the Website – statistical information about the date and time of your visit, how many and which pages you browse during the visit and how long you stay there, your internet domain name and ‘IP’ address and more;
- Information about your interests related to the use of our services;
- Information on bank accounts, credit cards and others;
III. How we process your data
The processing of your personal data is in accordance with the principles of the European Union Framework Directives for Information Protection and in particular the General Regulation for Personal Data Protection EU / 2016/679, the current Bulgarian legislation with the following grounds:
- In order to fulfill our rights and obligations under the car rental agreements signed with you and / or other services offered by us;
- In order to carry out our financial and accounting activities under and on the occasion of contracts signed with you for renting cars and / or other services offered by us, such as receiving and transferring amounts due, issuing payment and expense – supporting documents and others;
- To correspond with former, current and potential customers in order to answer questions, requirements, and send important information about current promotions, changes in conditions, policies and more;
- To provide you with the necessary information about the services we offer;
- Direct marketing aimed at former, current and potential customers. In order to process your data for this purpose, you may object and withdraw your consent to receive further communications at any time. This objection is sent through our contact details on the contacts page of the site;
- In order to develop our business, improve the services offered, as well as offer new ones, we analyze the use of services, the use of our website and other information, part of which may be your personal data;
- Processing of personal data based on legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is to provide first-class products and services that meet the interests of the client and therefore comply with the requirements of Bulgarian legislation on personal data protection and sufficient grounds for their processing. Customers expect high quality and first-class operation of products and services and in order to meet these expectations it is necessary to constantly monitor and improve quality, as well as develop or offer new products and services;
- As processors of personal data, we are subject to the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria. In some cases, this may require the provision and / or disclosure of your personal data, when required by law, upon request and / or if necessary to third parties – government and others. bodies, institutions and departments, insurance companies, insurance brokers, banks and institutions within their competence and in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation, LPPD and other norms of the Bulgarian legislation;
- Providing data to third parties, including processors of personal data. In some cases, the personal data we collect may be provided for processing by third parties acting on their own behalf, in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation and while ensuring the protection of the rights of data subjects. Such third parties may be our contractual partners: Car rental companies, garages, insurance companies and others.
IV. protection of personal data
We protect personal data in strict accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation and the principles of the framework directives of the European Union for the protection of information and personal data (including Regulation EU / 2016/679).
Your information is stored on our secure servers or on the secure servers of our subcontractors or business partners (or in certain cases the information is also stored on paper subject to the necessary protections). The information is available and used in accordance with our security policies and standards (or those of our subcontractors or business partners), always in compliance with applicable legislation and necessary protection measures.
Although we cannot guarantee that data transmission over the Internet or the Website is free from the risk of cyber attacks, we and our business partners work hard to maintain measures for the physical, personal, documentary and protection of automated information systems in relation to your data in accordance with applicable law. For example, we apply the following measures:
- Strictly limited access of our employees and subcontractors to your data, provided only when necessary for learning and in order to achieve the purposes for which they are processed and based on the need for knowledge;
- Personal data is stored electronically in databases or in shared folders, protected by passwords or with different degrees of authorization; monitoring and protection against viruses; backups and backups are created for recovery;
- All paper documents that may contain your personal data are stored in strict accordance with current Bulgarian legislation and the principles of the framework directives of the European Union for the protection of information and personal data;
- Our staff, as well as those of our subcontractors or business partners who process personal data, are familiar with the requirements of applicable law, our policies as data controllers and the existing risks and scenarios for their occurrence;
V. Deadlines for storage of personal data
- We store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which we received them. If your data is processed for more than one purpose, we will retain it until the purpose with the longest processing period is met; but we will stop processing them for this purpose with a shorter period, after the expiration of this shorter period;
- We restrict access to your data to those persons who need to process it for this purpose;
- In certain circumstances, we may retain your personal information for longer periods of time in order to have an accurate record of your relationship with us in the event of complaints or disputes or if we reasonably believe that there is a possibility of litigation data will be needed;
- Storage periods are based on our business needs and in accordance with applicable law. Personal data that is no longer needed is anonymized (anonymized data may be retained, but it is no longer associated with you) or destroyed;
VI. Your rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, such as the right to:
- You ask us to provide you with access to your personal data and to provide you with a copy of it;
- You ask us to update all inaccuracies in the data we store and to correct / update them;
- You ask us to delete or anonymize all data about you for which we no longer have a legal basis to process;
- When the processing is based on consent and in connection with direct marketing, you may withdraw your consent in order to stop this specific processing in the future;
- Oppose any processing for the purpose of automated individual decision-making (including profiling) when it significantly affects you;
- You ask us to limit the processing of your data, e.g. while an appeal is being investigated;
You can exercise your rights in the following order:
You can submit a request for exercising your rights to us in one of the following ways: on the spot, by mail – incl. e-mail, by phone, as indicated in the contacts page of the site.
Every request, inquiry or your request is accepted with an incoming number, we review, check your legitimacy and the right you want to exercise and respond within the legal deadline. In more complex cases or during the receipt of numerous requests, this period may be extended by another month, of which we will inform you. In the event that there are reasons for the request not to be complied with, we will state these reasons to the applicant in writing;
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions, for example, when the public interest must be protected (for example, in the prevention or detection of crime) or our interests, or the rights and freedoms of others.
If you have any questions about the processing of your data, please contact us through the contacts listed on the site.
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your data or our response to the exercise of these rights, you have the right to file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, at: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2; tel .: 02 / 91-53-518, website: www.cpdp.bg. Please try to resolve the issue with us beforehand, although you have the right to contact the Data Protection Commission at any time.
VII. Policy changes
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. Changes to this Policy will take effect when the revised Policy is published on the Website. If you use our Website or our services after the changes, this will be construed as your acceptance of the updated Policy.